Monday, December 15, 2008

Worst Travel Bathrooms

#1 Chefchaouen, Morocco
Doesn't appear horrible from this photo, but this one takes the
cake. I don't recall the name of the establishment - if it even
had a name - but I do remember this shower/toilet combo from hell.

#2 Isla Tigre, Panama
This was literally the only thing I didn't like on this small, wonderful
island in the Caribbean. The toilet seat didn't stay connected, the floor
was damp, and it was generally a miserable experience. Note, however,
that the brown sewage you see here bubbling up was never a problem...
I think it just backed up by coincidence right before I took this photo.

#3 Ko Samui, Thailand
Really, it's a shame that Charlie's Huts has apparently closed
on the island's Chaweng Beach. Aside from this bathroom, it
was actually quite nice. Amazingly, after one night I upgraded huts
for just a couple dollars, and my new bathroom was sparkling clean
with a flush-toilet and all! This... this was terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home